Wednesday, June 3, 2015

About Moi !

HHMmm ! ...where should I start, Ima island gyal, moved to cali been here a year this month , it's crazy I don't where were the time went. Anyhoo I'm from Trinidad and Tobago, NO! its not in Jamaica or Africa and we only speak english. I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell it's just a very frequent question I get since I moved out here. This is my first time blogging so bare with me , I made this blog for my english 201 class and I'm pretty sure it's not on my etchers blog where it suppose to be lol *covers face emoji* this blog needs to step its game up thou where the emojis at ?! lol i get distracted easily I just when from talking about myself to emojis. Me in a nutshell I love to photography fashion and nudes (two of my favs), sleeping , taking short romantic walks to the fridge, and shading under a coconut tree with a cold beer good conversation and the sound of waves crashing in the background.

Peace & love !

No comments:

Post a Comment